Purpose and Summary
Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of data systems, efficient queries and improving data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with specialization in information systems/technology or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years’ work experience with data warehousing or other data management solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills.
- Experience with data architecture and design, especially relational systems.
- Experience with data visualization and presentation.
- Proficiency with data management tools.
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication.
- Reports to the Information Systems Manager.
- Has no supervisory responsibility.
Principal duties include:
- Works closely with all business units to identify, evaluate, design and implement data solutions and tools; designs, develops, and implements prototypes and solutions using custom and off the shelf tools and software.
- Works with other IT areas on designing and building and deploying data systems; develops, implements, and maintains documentation as it relates to IS solutions.
- Creates queries to extract information from large data sets.
- Conducts research and provides all levels of support for issues pertaining to data, data warehousing and custom tools.
- Collaborates with executive and IT staff, as assigned, to develop and implement data management systems, procedures, and processes; may also include systems strategies, as assigned.
- Maintains relational, tactical, and consultative interaction globally with assigned Service Center teams.
- Coordinate’s training in technologies applicable to CCLI’s systems and applications.
- Assures excellence in personal job performance and productivity.