Purpose and Summary
Responsible for the integration, development and maintenance of marketing websites, technology platforms and marketing practices to advance the personalized marketing capabilities of the organization. Under the direction of the Global Marketing manager they will combine their knowledge of customer segmentation, technology platforms, and marketing operations to assist in maximizing the benefit of CCLI’s marketing platforms.
(at the time of hire)
- Significant proven experience as a Front End Web Developer (SASS, HTML5, CSS UI Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other software development related degree.
- 4+ years experience implementing responsive websites with a marketing team or agency.
- Experience with SEO and Site speed optimization (caching, compression, symantic markup.)
- Experience working with modern marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- PExperience working with tag managers.
- Experience implementing Google Analytics and Search Console (Event tracking, Ecommerce.)
- WordPress development expertise – Custom themes, plugins, page builders.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP, REST and other.
- Pixel Perfect Design to HTML conversion.
Additional Experienced Desired
- Experience working with WPML plugin
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Reports to Global Marketing Manager.
- Strong working relationship with Director of Operations, Dev team, and Sales team.
- Has no supervisory responsibility.
Principal duties include:
- Managing, develop and maintain existing WordPress Multisite.
- Participate in decision making processes for WordPress site architecture.
- Implement and guide complex targeting and marketing personalization strategies.
- Implement targeting strategies across various social and media platforms.
- Build and maintain a variety of WordPress sites on our existing platform.
- Implement and Coordinate Marketing Automation execution on Marketing platforms.
- Implement site analytics and analyze results in order to understand behavior patterns and make evidence-based site recommendations.
- Provide user friendly site administration, documentation, and guidance to content contributors.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and outside development/design agencies to complete projects.
- Work with marketing team to make sure the website functions properly for SEO and SEM as well as the proper display of data.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of CMS.
- Assures excellence in personal job performance and productivity.
- Cultivates strong team dynamics and a customer-oriented mindset in a professional manner.
- Effectively manages assignments to meet objectives with on-time, on budget delivery.
- Consistently performs responsibilities within established enterprise guidelines and policies at or above established performance standards.
- Works effectively with Global Marketing Manager, peers, and other team members.