Purpose and Summary
Responsible for the integration, development and maintenance of marketing websites, technology platforms and marketing practices to advance the personalized marketing capabilities of the organization. Under the direction of the Global Marketing manager, they will combine their knowledge of customer segmentation, technology platforms, and marketing operations to assist in maximizing the benefit of CCLI’s marketing platforms.
(at the time of hire)
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience designing and implementing responsive websites (in-house marketing team or marketing agency experience preferred).
- Understanding of digital media best practices, file formats, and website performance optimization including measuring page load times, caching, image optimization for the web, Google Pagespeed, etc.
- Marketing Automation Platform certified (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Over 6 months of tag management (Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc.) and web analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics, specifically troubleshooting and QA.
- Experience integrating marketing applications with enterprise applications/platforms.
- Back-end skills – Experience building custom themes, plugins, widgets, WordPress filters, WordPress hooks and etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial) .
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP, REST and other.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO.
- Experience with PSD to HTML conversion.
Additional Experienced Desired
- SASS/LESS knowledge.
- Third Party API Experience (Twitter API, Facebook API, etc.)
- Experience working with WPML plugin.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator).
Principal duties include:
- Able to be both strategic and technical and able to flow between the two.
- Oversee complex targeting and personalization strategies, utilizing informed data points to develop sophisticated segmentation decisions and content/messaging.
- Implement and Coordinate Marketing Automation.
- Implement site analytics and analyze results to understand behavior patterns and make evidence-based site recommendations.
- Build and maintain a variety of WordPress sites on our existing platform.
- CWrite and maintain custom plugins and themes.
- Provide user friendly site administration, documentation, and guidance to content contributors.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and outside development/design agencies to complete projects.
- Work with marketing team to make sure the website functions properly for SEO and SEM as well as the proper display of data.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of CMS.
- Assures excellence in personal job performance and productivity.
- Cultivates strong team dynamics and a customer-oriented mindset in a professional manner.
- Effectively manages assignments to meet objectives with on-time, on budget delivery.
- Consistently performs responsibilities within established enterprise guidelines and policies at or above established performance standards.
- Works effectively with Global Marketing Manager, peers, and other team members.