PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Responsible for helping with scheduling, documenting requirements, content coordination, and general communication tasks associated with product management to aid Director of Operations and project teams, and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (at time of hire)
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two years’ proven work experience in administrative work, product coordination, event management, or related work.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cultural sensitivity across countries.
- Must have a strong understanding and a good working knowledge of church/ministry activities.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Experience working with team members in remote office locations and across multiple time zones.
- Experience working in an Agile project environment.
- Experience with ticket tracking systems (e.g. Jira) and wikis (e.g. Confluence).
- Interacts with senior management to clarify and document product road maps.
- Interacts with customer to understand product requirements clearly.
- Analyze and coordinate product related activities to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Help in new product developments and enhancements.
- Develop product specifications and provide support in preparing RFPs, white papers, customer support team and marketing documentation.
- Recommend and help to implement process improvements to achieve product quality and productivity.
- Schedule team meetings to discuss product issues and ideas.
- Perform product inspections to find and rectify any defects.
- Work with project teams to define and implement product functions aligned with product road maps.
- Follow established development processes and methodologies.
- Utilize established tracking and reporting tools.
- Create and maintain product documentation.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and working relationships across work groups globally, including Marketing and Service Centers.
- Assures excellence in personal job performance and productivity.
- Cultivates strong team dynamics and a customer-oriented mindset in a professional manner.
- Effectively manages assignments to meet goals with on-time, on budget delivery.
- Consistently performs responsibilities within established enterprise guidelines and policies at or above established performance standards.
- Works effectively with Director of Operations, peers, and other team members.