- Who We Serve
- What We Provide
- Our Partners
- About Copyright
- About CCLI
Protect your church. The CCLI Copyright License ensures your church is covered. Simply and legally. The Copyright License is tailored to your congregational singing activities and provides broad coverage for lyric storage, projections, song sheets, bulletin inserts, instrumental/vocal arrangements and service recordings. Optional rehearsal coverage enables duplication and sharing of commercial audio recordings and custom rehearsal tracks. Optional coverage is also available for streaming or podcasting recorded services.
Copyright Licensing highlights:
- Efficient, cost-effective solution for legal compliance
- Store and project song lyrics
- Print songs
- Create arrangements
- Translate songs
- Record services
- Duplicate and share commercial audio recordings*
- Post live recorded service music to the Web or church podcast**
*Rehearsal License required **Streaming License required
Stay connected with your congregation. Start streaming or webcasting live-recorded worship services. Over 3,000 publishers are covered, representing the vast majority of Christian songs sung in worship services. If the CCLI Church Copyright License covers song activity in your usual place of worship, the Streaming and Streaming Plus licenses extend that protection to services posted online. Start reaching your community through online ministry today.
Streaming Licensing Highlights:
- Post live-recorded worship services on your church's site or other streaming platforms
- Stream your worship service to your favorite social media sites and reach your audiences globally
- Stream master recordings and multi tracks (e.g., stems, backing tracks, community tracks) NEW!
Find the music that moves you. CCLI SongSelect is the definitive source for licensed content that draws from more than 100,000 songs of worship. You’ll discover and download current and traditional audio previews, lyrics, and transposable chord sheets, lead sheets and vocal sheets. SongSelect puts the great songs of worship within reach—through instant access to our extensive library of sheet music and media—while reducing the investment of resources required to find the best copyrighted assets for worship.
- 100,000+ songs of worship at your fingertips
- Access Lyrics, Chord, Lead and Vocal Sheets
- Discover songs by Title, Author, Lyrics, theme and more
- Quick Search, Favorites, Popular Song Lists, 3rd-party Integration
- Song samples from world’s top labels and studios
- Free access to all songs and resources in the public domain
Church Video License® and ScreenVue Vault®
Illustrate your sermons with compelling video. The coverage offered in the Church Video License helps pastors legally convey the core ideas in their sermons and equips church programming and media directors with high-quality film and video content for worship programming and events. The ScreenVue Vault is the online resource for churches and ministries looking for movie scene ideas to use for sermon and teaching illustrations. The ScreenVue Vault offers the best scene suggestions from Christian, independent and major Hollywood studios alike.
Church Video License highlights:
- Illustrate sermons with video
- Publicly display thousands of movies and movie scenes
- Add dynamic content to weekly announcements
- Enhancing curriculum or event content